GIS Data Maintenance
Up-to-date data. Always accurate. Easily accessible.
With neighborhoods growing every day and new construction changing streetscapes, keeping accurate and up-to-date 911 Map Data can be a daunting task. Because the accuracy and timeliness of data is critical to emergency and first responders, obtaining, merging and sharing new addresses and other data is key — and AccuGlobe GIS Data Maintenance makes it possible.
AccuGlobe GIS Data Maintenance is a multi-user geographic information system solution that can empower your clients to add, modify or delete roads and addresses whenever the need arises. What's more, other agencies (including 911) can access the latest data via scheduled tasks, ensuring accuracy.
- Multiple users: Multiple, simultaneous users can edit the GIS data (spatial and attribute) simultaneously.
- Easy, wizard-like input: Adding an address includes a prompted series of steps, with attributes generated within the application to ensure accuracy.
- Automatic error checking: Potential errors are flagged via quality control checks immediately after changes are committed for quick feedback. Commonly flagged errors include parity issues, address outliers and anomalies, road prefix, type and suffix.
- Audit trails: A full history of edits is saved with audit trails for review or records.
- Data currency: Provide up-to-date data for GIS applications for other agencies.
- Web-based administrator interface: Administrators can add or edit users, control editing permissions, control quality control (QC) errors and severities, and manage data publishing, all from one convenient website.
- Multiple layers. Edit more than just roads and addresses, such as hydrants, school zones, county boundaries and more.