Your responders are on the move. Shouldn’t your software be as well? Take your data into the field with AccuGlobe MDT Software.
Developed exclusively for emergency/field unit mobile data terminals, AccuGlobe 911 Mobile offering a ready-made interface with wireless and radio communications systems, along with mobile CAD to provide fast and reliable data in the field.
- 3-D routing: Using your local GIS data our 3-D routing features put you “in the scene” — offering street-level or top-down user-controlled perspectives, or any view in between.
- Easy touch-screen: Frequently used menu selections appear as oversized, easily visible touch-screen buttons.
- Full-screen viewing: Easily maximize the map view into a full-screen mode by hiding the collapsible touch-screen menu when it’s not needed.
- Data in the field: Users can query addresses, roads and intersections, all right from within their vehicle.
- Silent, or “stealth,” dispatching: Dispatch first responders without using the radio to transmit location information when situations call for discretion.
- Fully customizable: Adaptable screen configurations can be tailored to each user’s individual preferences to dictate the visual layout of map, routing and incident windows.
- Advanced routing capabilities: AccuGlobe MDT Software features advanced routing capabilities not available in other products, including dynamic routing that re-calculates a route on-the-fly based on your chosen path taking into consideration dynamic road closures and speed reductions and the ability to accurately route across multiple GIS data layers.
- Progress monitoring: AccuGlobe 911 Mobile dynamically monitors the progress for every response situation, mapping the origin of the 911 call, the destination and your current location along the calculated route. It also monitors progress along each leg of the route.
- Automatic Vehicle Location: Optional AVL Software integration also displays the real-time locations of your fellow emergency responders.
- History log: Users can quickly switch between a current call or review a history of up to 100 records.
- Call priority: Users can elevate dispatched calls based on priority, and queue non-emergent requests until resources become available.
- Audible directions: Spoken turn-by-turn driving directions ensure your driver’s eyes are on the road while simultaneously calculating a real-time estimated time of arrival (ETA). For added safety and reassurance to the caller, your dispatch center receives these real-time updates until you reach your destination.
- Communication between Agencies/Mobile Devices: Allows you to transfer a 911 call with location information–regardless of Telco, CAD or CPE–to a remote dispatch center running AccuGlobe MDT Software or 911 Dispatch Software.